An Alberta based company founded in 1990. Wills Mechanical has a strong trade background and is an open shop with experience in fixed price and cost plus work.
Wills Mechanical's strength comes from a core of local tradesmen with a vast variety of experience in the millwright and welding trades.
Wills Mechanical has successfully handled projects in heavy industry and ski industry:
- Shutdown, dust collectors and ski lift overhauls
- New construction and machine installation
- Removal of old and redundant machinery
- Silo erection
- Annual maintenance of ski lifts
- Plant maintenance (emergency or planned)
- Snowmaking pipeline installation and installation of new ski lifts
We Are Proud Of Our Community
Wills Mechanical has a simple philosophy; support the community in which we operate.
We support local events, organizations and charities: Canmore hospital, Bike for Life, Habitat for Humanity, just to name a few.